Welcome to Week Three of Your Healthiest You – all about Cravings!
First up, if you haven’t had a chance to do anything from Week Two STOP RIGHT HERE. Save this email in your special materials folder and flag it for later. Next, take out your calendar and schedule time to listen to (or read) Week Two today or tomorrow then schedule your time for Week Three (this weekend would be ideal).
This week we are covering how to listen to and learn from your cravings with guest expert Alex Jamieson.
This week you’ll learn:
– The four core causes of cravings (for example, is it nutritional or is it bacterial?)
– How to upgrade some of the most common cravings like gooey chocolate chip cookies and crunchy, salty potato chips
– Alex’s personal, and very unique, tips for dealing with cravings
– An unexpected ingredient we’ve never even tried before
Next, download your course materials – The Topics and Tips Guide (where your recipes are!) and Playsheet will support you in making the changes we discuss in the call.
– Cravings Class Recording MP3 – If you’d prefer to download the file, right click on the audio player and click “Save Audio As.” Then you can choose where you’d like to save the file.
– Cravings Topics and Tips Guide
– Cravings Playsheet
As always, feel free to reach out if you have any questions at all! If you are in the Facebook group, this is a great place to post your questions first as it’s super helpful and inspiring for everyone to join in.
Have a great rest of your week,
PS Haven’t done Week One or Week Two’s work yet? Pick one place to start – whether that’s this week or a previous week, and just continue from there. There really isn’t a “behind” in this course, it’s designed to work with you and FOR you. Tune into what you need and start there.